Neurolanguage Coaching®, a method and approach created by Rachel Marie Paling, was developed with the corporate world in mind. It combines the latest findings in neuroscience with coaching principles to transfer language knowledge in the most efficient way possible for long-lasting effects and retention. You get a tailor-made result-oriented French coaching program based on your goals and dedicated to helping you learn the French language as efficiently as possible.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions! Book a FREE consultation to discuss your needs, get a language level assessment and evaluate your goals before you start.
This approach is for you if:
- You don’t have time to waste with sitting in French classes forever
- You want quick results that will allow you to use your skills right away in your work environment
- You want to confidently communicate in French like a native and increase your income potential
What does it entail?
- A tailor-made result-oriented program based on your learning styles, previous knowledge and goals
- On-going progress assessment, reporting and goal setting
- Confidence-building activities
- Use of neuroscience findings to help speed up the learning process
- Affirmations and visualizations to help enhance the learning process
What does it include?
- Private 1-on-1 coaching online or in your office in our service area
- Recorded sessions
- Unlimited Email Support in-between sessions
- Complimentary copy of The Language Learning Success Companion
Create your own plan
Choose the commitment period (1 month, 3 months, 6 months and 12 months), the number of sessions per week (1, 2, 3, 4 or 5), the length of time for each session (30, 45, 60 or 90 minutes) and the delivery method (face-to-face in your office in Kingston, Ontario or via videoconference).
*Sessions can be offered in your office/home for longer sessions time, for example 2 back-to-back sessions of 60 or 90 minutes or a weekend of French training. Payment plans and custom corporate plans are also available. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details or book a free consultation.
I am ready! What does it include?
Are you on the fence between hiring a untrained tutor or making the leap and trusting a language coach to help you achieve your goal of becoming bilingual?
This introductory package is for you. You decide if you want an accelerated program (2 or 3 times a week and even more for maximum results) and if you prefer 30-, 45-, 60- or 90-minute sessions.
Get the basic concepts of the language or brush up on your previously learned skills. Work on 1 or 2 goals and experience the difference a language coach makes before you commit to a long-term program. The package includes ongoing goal setting and assessment, unlimited Email Support in-between sessions for the duration of your package, a complimentary copy of The Language Learning Success Companion, lifetime access to the Member’s Portal and recorded sessions.
A few plans
All of our plans are customizable to your needs, time frame and goals. But here are a few of our most popular plans!
Want to experience the difference Neurolanguage coaching® makes? Let’s meet twice a week for 60-minute sessions for 4 weeks and see how you like it! L’essayer c’est l’adopter (To try is to love it!)
Need to brush up on your skills to do a presentation in French? Let’s get it done in a month! We can meet every day for 60 minutes and you should start seeing some tangible results after 4 weeks.